The PCORnet Multi–stakeholder Engagement Special Issue to Medical Care has been published online and was developed in collaboration with leadership from the PCORnet Phase I Patient and Consumer Engagement Task Force. The goal was to highlight PCORnet Phase I patient and multi–stakeholder engagement across the PCORnet partner networks.
Manuscripts cover topics such as:
- novel engagement approaches and methods
- network recruitment and retention
- policy development
- informed consent
- research topic prioritization
PCORnet partner networks who contributed to this Special Issue include:
- AR-PoWER (ArthritisPower)
- CCFA Partners
- Greater Plains Collaborative
- Health eHeart and the ADAPTABLE Team
- Mid-South CDRN
A special thanks also to Sarah Daugherty (Senior Program Officer, PCORI), Jaye Bea Smalley (former Engagement Officer at PCORI), Mark Helfand (OHSU), Kathy Kim (pSCANNER) and Consuelo Wilkins (Mid-South) for their contributions.