These materials originated from the PCORI Methods project, “Privacy-Preserving Analytic and Data-Sharing Methods for Clinical and Patient-Powered Data Networks” (https://www.pcori.org/research-results/2014/privacy-preserving-analytic-and-data-sharing-methods-clinical-and-patient).
One of the project aims is to “Develop freely available dissemination tools, including analytic code, educational materials, technical documentation, and user guides for these privacy-preserving analytic and data-sharing methods.” As such, the project team is sharing the materials they’ve developed to achieve this aim.
- Aim 1 Paper
- Aim 1 Results Poster
- Aim 2 Simulation Studies Poster
- Aim 2 Simulation Studies Presentation
- Educational Materials for Patients, HSL, governance
- Educational Materials for Researchers
- Analytic Code including R code package for running the simulation studies
- Data Sharing in Multi-Center Studies (video)
- Project Website