Commons Monthly Round-Up: October 2017
Numbers at a Glance
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
- Collecting Community Stories: The MyPaTH Story Booth Toolkit
- PCORnet Bariatric Study: Scientific Writing Lay Guide
- PRIDEnet: Recommendations for Research Dissemination
- Stakeholder Feedback Survey Template
- Strategies for Effective Dissemination
- Strategies to Increase Inclusiveness
- Wisconsin Network for Research Support (WINRS): Hard-to-Reach Patient Stakeholders: An Engagement Guide
Use the contact form to contribute your network’s tools and resources to the PCORnet Commons!
Groups & Forums
Groups are a great way to connect with others, discuss challenges, and share solutions. Join one today – or start your own!
- Join ongoing discussions in the Commons Community Conversations forum
- Look through the PCORnet LHS Communities FAQs
Welcome new Commons Community members!
- Ann Neumeyer
- Amanda Miller
- Anne Paul
- Brandy Fureman, PhD
- Carole Tucker
- Diane Linnehan
- Geraldine Bliss
- Guy Eakin
- Laura Peterson
- Mohammad Ateya
- Sonya Ballentine
- Spencer SooHoo
- Tiffany Prescott
Tell your friends and colleagues to join the PCORnet Commons!
Smile for the camera!
Be sure to upload a profile photo and fill out your info, to easily connect and collaborate with others!
We fixed it!
Search Issues: We’re happy to report Google now powers your PCORnet Commons searches – meaning you should have no issues finding what you need! Google searches through every Commons page to find results relevant to your search term(s). Try out the new search function and let us know if you have any feedback on your experience!
Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions while you’re using the PCORnet Commons, don’t delay – send an email to email@example.com!