Commons Monthly Round-Up: May 2017
Hey there! It’s Joanna – your Commons Community Manager – or, as I call myself, “Champion for Commons Connections, Community, and Conversation.” I, along with the PCORnet Commons team, would like to warmly welcome you to the very first PCORnet Commons Round-Up.
The PCORnet Commons has been active for a few months now, and while new members continue to join and new Groups gather, we continually look for ways to connect with you – the Commons community – on a more regular basis. Therefore, these new monthly posts will highlight:
- The most recent Commons resources, templates, and tools such as:
- The latest tidbits from the PCORnet Commons:
- Make sure to say hello to all the members who joined in May: Amy Franklin, Rebekah S.M. Angove, Kelly Gavigan, Shannon Alford, Zubin Modi, Katherine Blackburn, Kate Catherall, K-T Overbey, Kedar Mate, James O’Leary, Robert McBurney, Marion Muller, Sabrena Mervin-Blake, Katie Hughes, David M Williams, Brian Loebig, Janice Tufte, Mark McEver, Jenny Ingber, and Craig Stancl.
- Groups and Forum Activity
- PCRF Transition Team wants your input. Join the conversation in the PCRF Transition Feedback Forum!
- New Group Alert! The “All Things PCORnet Communications!” group members are buzzing about social media best practices!
- Site Fixes
- The HTTP error preventing image uploads has been resolved. Please take a minute to upload your profile picture so we can get to know you better!
- The file size upload limit has increased to 12 MB. When creating a new Doc, you can now add larger files!
- Relevant news and events from PCORnet and beyond:
We know you’re short on time, so the Round-Up will provide only the info you need.
Tell us what you think about the Round-Up by commenting below or sending your thoughts, questions, or ideas my way.
Thanks, and we’ll see you in June!