Commons Monthly Round-Up: January 2018
Numbers at a Glance
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
More than 20 new resources were added to the library in January. Click the links below to view and download these valuable tools!
- MyApnea (SAPCON)
- NephCure Kidney Network
- 2017 Annual Questionnaire
- Assessing Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity for Research
- The PRIDE Study Participant Advisory Committee Patient Advisory Council (PAC) By-laws
- Clinician-Patient Role Play Training Scenarios
- The PRIDE Study Community Partner Consortium CPC
- The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study Proposal Form
- The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study Research Advisory Committee RAC Review
- The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study Participant Advisory Committee PAC Review
- Recommendations for Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity (SOGI) Data Elements in CDM v3.1
- Sociodemographic Characteristics and Health Outcomes Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual U.S. PRIDE Adults Using Healthy People 2020 Leading Health Indicators
We can turn your network’s resources into templates, toolkits, or guidance documents! Share your materials using the contact form!
Groups & Forums
Groups are a great way to connect with others, discuss challenges, and share solutions. Join one today – or start your own!
Don’t miss the the recent improvements to the Groups Docs feature – you can now organize all your docs in folders. When you are working on one of your Groups Docs you can either click the “CREATE A NEW FOLDER” button prior to creating a doc on the main docs page (see Figure 1) or once you’ve created the doc, you can choose “CREATE A NEW FOLDER” (Figure 2).
Chime in on Clinician Engagement
Join Engagement Committee member Cherie Binns in a discussion in the Commons Community Conversations Group. You can find additional clinician engagement resources on the Commons.Remember – you’ll need a Commons account to create docs and folders or post to groups, but anyone can view the discussion and materials shared.
Welcome new Commons Community members!
- Adam Amdur
- Deborah Backus
- Kathleen Farrell
- Natasha Basma
- Rachel Teneralli
- Rebecca G Block
- Sarah Minden
Don’t let your friends and colleagues miss out – tell them to join the PCORnet Commons!
Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions while you’re using the PCORnet Commons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!