Commons Monthly Round-Up: April 2018
Commons Survey Results
Thank you for providing your feedback as part of our effort to improve Commons content, features, and functionality. Results and recommendations from the survey and one-on-one interviews have been summarized and posted.
April at a Glance:
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
Several valuable tools were added in April. View and download this months’ newest tools.
- ABOUT Network: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC) Research Study Search Tool webinar
- Obesity Antibiotics Study: Lay Study Guide
- PCORnet: EHR Pilot Project Final Report and Presentation
- REACHnet: Accelerating Clinical Knowledge Generation and Use
- Strategies for Involving Stakeholders in Developing Research Questions & Protocols
Remember: we can help turn your resources into templates, toolkits, or guidance documents! Share your materials using the contact form.
Groups & Forums
Groups are a great way to connect with others in the Network, discuss challenges, and share solutions.
The Direct to Patient Recruitment and Returning Study Results are still curating existing tools, exploring development of new tools, and promoting collaboration and sharing across PCORnet and beyond. Be sure to connect with these groups and share relevant resources!
We want to hear from you! Add your voice to ongoing conversations like those in the Stakeholder Engagement Approaches group where you can dive into the following topics:
- Why does the engagement of people in research matter?
- Recommendations for meaningful engagement of stakeholders
- Clinician Engagement
Remember – you’ll need a Commons account to create docs and folders or post to groups, but anyone can view the discussion and materials.
Welcome new Commons community members!
- Cherie Colton
- Cheryl Bushnell
- Kevin R Fahey
- Nathalie Jette
- Sabina Gesell
- Tom Caruso
Don’t let your friends and colleagues miss out – tell them to join the PCORnet Commons!
Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions, please contact email@example.com
To learn more about PCORnet, visit www.PCORnet.org