Group Admins
  • Profile picture of Jamie Roberts

Direct to Patient Recruitment

Public Group active 1 month, 2 weeks ago

A sub-group of the Research Innovations Working Group (RIWG) to study the landscape of tools and resources around Direct to Patient Recruitment, evaluate existing tools and/or develop common tools, promote collaboration and promotion of tools across PCORnet, the RIC and beyond.

Mid-South: Clinical Trials Accrual Tool

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacqueline halladay 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mina Baqai
    Participant

Mid-South created a clinical trials accrual tool to create targets and track accruals of human subjects for clinical trials over a user-specified period of time. Researchers enter the target number of participants and actual number of participants accrued per week into an Excel spreadsheet. Outputs include the cumulative target accrual, cumulative actual accrual, and the 25%, 50%, and 75% milestones presented in a graphical, easy to interpret format.

jacqueline halladay
    Participant

Thanks, I think I am aware of this tool and may have been the original contributor, but can you share it for me to look at or compare to the one we also like to share? thanks, Jacquie

Happy to have you simply send it to jacqueline_halladay@med.unc.edu as that is more efficient for me than getting onto the commons!

Jacquie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.