Commons Monthly Round-Up: September 2018
The September Round-Up is here with a quick look at what’s happened in the Commons community over the last month. Take advantage of some of the newest resources and connect with our new members.
Numbers at a Glance:
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
Thank you to the networks who contributed tools in September. Like last month, many of these tools were sent in response to the PCORnet Engagement Assessment work – thanks again to all networks for their participation in that process.
Greater Plains Collaborative
- Decoding the PaTH of EHR data: How it’s collected, how it’s protected via a chocolate making analogy
- PaTH Network Protocol Review Committee (PNPRC)
- PaTH: Survey to Assess Engagement
- Best Practice Sharing Session: Sourcing, cataloguing, and disseminating research innovations across PCORnet
- PCORnet Multi-stakeholder Engagement Special Supplement
- PMS-DN: Enrollment Drive Protocol
- PMS-DN: Parent Action Committee Charter
- PMS-DN: Registry Insight Monthly Newsletter Sample
- pSCANNER: Comparative analysis of stakeholder experiences with an online approach to prioritizing patient-centered research topics
Remember: we can help you turn resources into templates, toolkits, or guidance documents! Share your materials using the new resource submission form (note: you must be logged in to access this form).
Don’t let your friends and colleagues miss out on the resources and dialogue the Commons has to offer! Tell them to join the PCORnet Commons. Welcome to our newest members:
- Angela Carrigan
- Elda Railey
- Emily Godfrey
- Heather Kaplan
- Jennifer Woodard
- Jill Williams
- John Hall
- Katherine Browne
- Kathryn Sabadosa
Get Involved in Groups
Groups are a great way to connect with others in the Network, discuss challenges, and share solutions.
This month, PPRNs started a group to plan for their evolution and discuss ideas for sustainability and meaningful collaboration. We encourage you to take similar action and start your own!
It’s a Date
Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have feedback, thoughts, or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about PCORnet, visit www.PCORnet.org.