The PCORnet Commons Mission
The PCORnet Commons mission is to facilitate collaboration and transparency to accelerate people-centered health research. The goal of the platform is to provide opportunities to share resources, engage in dialogue, and learn from one another.
PCORnet is driven to conduct research that helps people make informed healthcare decisions relevant to their most pressing needs. PCORnet is a large, highly representative national patient-centered health research network. Learn more!
Getting Started with the PCORnet Commons
We have created several resources so you can start your PCORnet Commons
- 7 Steps: PCORnet Commons Quick Start Guide
- How To Sign Up for a PCORnet Commons Account
- How To Submit a Resource to the PCORnet Commons
- How To Get Started with PCORnet Commons Groups
- PCORnet Commons Informational Presentation (PDF slide deck)