PCORnet Commons Monthly Round-Up: October 2017
The Commons Community continues to grow. See below for the latest updates.
Numbers at a Glance:
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
Your Resources Deserve the Spotlight!
We’re in pursuit of your best practices and strategies for meaningful dissemination. Tell us how your network creatively shares study findings with stakeholders by:
- Posting in the Commons Community Conversations forum
- Emailing your dissemination resources to Joanna Ball
Tell us what you think!
Please take a 5 minutes to answer a quick 3-question Commons survey ! We’ll be using your valuable input to continue to improve the Commons.
- Best Practice Sharing Session:
- CTSA Trial Innovations Network:
- PCORnet Bariatric Study:
- Smart Patients Dissemination Packet
- Smart Patients Weight Management Brochure
- PCORnet Obesity Antibiotics Study
Use the contact form to contribute your network’s tools and resources to the PCORnet Commons!
Groups & Forums
Groups are a great way to connect with others, discuss challenges, and share solutions. Join one today – or start your own!
- Join ongoing discussions in the Commons Community Conversations forum, like the conversation started by Dr. Kathleen McTigue, where she asks the Commons community to weigh in on use of online tools as a way to meaningfully engage stakeholders in the scientific publication process.
- Learn more about the PCORnet Learning Health System (LHS) Communities project before you submit your LOI* (NOTE: Only PPRNs are eligible to apply; LOI is due October 13.)
Welcome new Commons Community members!
- Allise Taran
- Angela Dobes
- Barbara Postol
- Carl Stepnowsky
- Charles Bailey
- David Leyden
- Eloise O’Donnell
- Kathy Hudson
- Kelly Williams
- Kimerly Coshow,PhD
- Mamoon Rashid
- Nana Martinson
- Nanci Hawley
- Rachael Langa
- Rachel Rath
- Rebecca Rottapel
- Yongkang Zhang
Tell your friends and colleagues to join the PCORnet Commons!
Smile for the camera!
Be sure to upload a profile photo and fill out your info so you can easily connect and collaborate with others!
We fixed it!
Contact Form Issues: We’re happy to report the contact form bugs have been addressed. Additionally, users are now about to attach multiple documents when submitting the contact form. This is especially useful if you are trying to submit multiple resources.
Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions while you’re using the PCORnet Commons, don’t delay – send an email to email@example.com!