PCORnet Commons Monthly Round-Up: July 2017
Welcome to the July Round-Up!
Below is a quick snapshot of the PCORnet Commons community activity over the past month.
Numbers at a Glance:
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
- People-Driven Research Toolkit:
Get going with people-driven research with this simple, straightforward toolkit
- Plain Language Principles Infographic
Know the basics for using plain language
- Best Practice Sharing Session: Leveraging Social Media to Raise Awareness and Build Community
Learn how social media can help you reach the right people at the right time
Groups & Forums
June brought tremendous activity within existing Commons groups.
- Join Commons Community Conversations and see the latest updates like:
- Discuss social media best practices in the All Things PCORnet Communications!
- Patient Centered Research Foundation on your mind? Join the conversation in the PCRF Transition Feedback Forum!
Missing out? Join or start a Group of forum discussion today to collaborate around topics of interest to you!
Welcome new Commons Community members!
- Aaron Seib
- Amanda Hicks
- Deborah Loer
- Jacquelyn Favours
- Jess Siebert
- Joan Leavey
- Laura Ng
- Mary Havens
- Mary Schroeder
- Rachael Fleurence
- Sarah Nocito
Tell your friends and colleagues to join the PCORnet Commons!
We fixed it!
- File Size Upload Limit: We’ve increased the maximum upload size from 2MB to 12MB. Happy uploading!
- Image Upload Error: The HTTP error associated with image uploads, specifically profile image uploads, is fixed. That means we want to see your new profile photo! For best results, use an image that is at least 300×300 pixels.
- Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions while you’re using the Commons, don’t delay – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!