PCORnet Commons Monthly Round-Up: August 2017
The Commons Community turned up the heat this July! See below for the latest updates.
Numbers at a Glance:
|New Resources||New Groups||New Forum Topics||New Members:|
July’s Best Practice Sharing Session with Dr. Kathleen McTigue, PaTH Clinical Data Research Network PI, featured the MyPaTH Story Booth development and implementation. The MyPaTH project illustrates the power of story-telling in fostering people-centered research and ultimately improving health.
Want to learn more?
- Join ongoing discussion about the power of storytelling in people-centered research
- Read more about MyPaTH Story Booth on PCORnet.org
- See MyPaTH Story Booth in action and become a Story Booth contributor
- Eureka Digital Research Platform
Health eHeart Alliance’s Eureka Digital Research Platform is available to anyone who wants to conduct medical or health-related human subject-based research
- Improving Collaboration among Health Communication, Health Education, and Health LiteracyA call-to-action for collaboration among health communication, health education, and health literacy practitioners.
- CCFA Partners: Citizen Scientist Infographic
Infographic used to recruit new members
- Clinician Engagement for Continuous Learning
Exploration of how clinicians can advance and benefit from a continuously learning health system
- Best Practice Sharing Session: Using Narratives to Promote Engagement: The MyPaTH Story Project
Dr. Kathleen McTigue describes how the MyPaTH Story Booth Project fosters engagement
Don’t forget to submit your network’s tools and resources. Use the contact form to contribute to the Commons today!
Groups & Forums
Join or start a Group today – there are plenty to choose from:
- Commons Community Conversations: Broad discussions and exchange of ideas.
- PCORnet LHS Communities: Learn about the PCORnet Learning Health System (LHS) Communities project.
- Building Trustworthiness: Discuss building trust in clinical research
Welcome new Commons Community members!
- Adrianna Evans
- Barbara Kroner
- Brady Keeter
- Emily vonScheven
- Jaye Bea Smalley
- Nancy Griffin
- Ryan Carnahan
- Russell Rothman
Tell your friends and colleagues to join the PCORnet Commons!
A Little Nudge
- This is a friendly reminder to upload your profile photo! For best results, use an image that is at least 300×300 pixels. We also encourage you to fill out your profile – it’s so much easier to connect and collaborate when you let people in on some of your personal interests!
- Check the PCORnet Commons calendar for upcoming events, webinars, conferences, and continuing education opportunities.
If you experience any technical issues, or have any feedback, thoughts, or questions while you’re using the Commons, don’t delay – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!