Group Admins
  • Profile picture of Joanna Ball

Building Trustworthiness

Public Group active 5 months ago

The Building Trustworthiness community was born from a workshop of the same name held in March 2016. Members will use this space to continue the conversation about building trust in clinical research.

Researcher Trustworthiness Survey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kate West Kate West 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kate West
    Kate West
    Participant

Hi folks,

I enjoyed meeting many of you last year at the Building Trustworthiness meeting in DC. I am completing my PhD this spring on researcher trustworthiness and to do so, I am looking for respondents for a survey that I designed about researcher trustworthiness. Would you like to help?

Does trustworthiness matter to you?

If you are a community member* partnering on a research project, I want to hear from you!

SURVEY LINK:   https://is.gd/researchertrustworthiness

(Survey is also available by phone or paper.)

WHY?

I am a Public Health student studying researcher trustworthiness in community-academic research partnerships. Your participation in this anonymous survey will greatly help me to understand this important topic.

Those who complete the survey before March 31 can enter a drawing for one of 3 $50 Amazon gift cards.

Please contact me with any questions, or to take the survey on paper or by phone:  westkate@uw.edu,  503-502-8576.

Feel free to share this invitation with anyone who might be interested!
    Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kate West

(*For example, members of community advisory boards, community planning groups, community-based organizations, coalitions, patient co-investigators, or others)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.